As part of the Healthy Buildings event series, BLOXHUB invites you to debate on Wednesday May 26, focusing on the holistic and ‘how to’ approach.
We have a lot of knowledge about healthy buildings, what is a healthy building and why we all should live, work, and spend time in healthy buildings. From light, indoor air quality, temperature, acoustics to space – we know a lot.
But why do we not build healthy buildings as the most natural thing?
Why do we build from minimum standards rather than maximum standards? In this debate, BLOXHUB will address the how-tos, and share all the latest methods and tools in designing and creating healthy buildings, and lead the way to maximum standards.
- Sven Buch, Development manager, Himmerland Boligforening (Social housing)
- Johanne Mose Entwistle, Head of value documentation, AART
- Jørn Toftum, Professor, Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- Lau Markussen Raffnsøe, Technical Director, Green Building Council Denmark
- Tine Steen Larsen, Head of Division, BUILD and Aalborg University, Division of Sustainability, Energy and Indoor Environment
The debate will be moderated by Pernille Berg, fil.dr., Science Manager, BLOXHUB.
The debate is part of an event series of 10 on the topic Healthy buildings – high performance – happy hearts and minds created by PropTech Denmark, BUILD – Department of the Built Environment, LYS Technologies, Danish Sound Cluster, CLIMAID, Realdania, VELUX & BLOXHUB.