Are you Bold Scandinavia’s new Account Manager?
Bold is looking for an Account Manager with a focus on packaging, and with 4-6 years of experience from the design agency world.
You are a driven and hands-on Account Manager that loves juggling client relationships as well as a team of talented designers. You are experienced in managing clients in both BtC and BtB areas, but with a focus and interest in the packaging experience and workflow.
You feel comfortable advising and guiding projects across packaging, brand, and corporate identity, plus everything in between. You can manage the detailed process for packaging projects and design comfortably and in partnership with the greater design team. You are passionate and dedicated about managing the fundamentals of the day-to-day work of an account manager and are used to handling small to large projects from concept to execution, including budgets, proposals, and timelines.
If the above sounds like you, we imagine that:
• You are outgoing and positive and thrive in an open work environment.
• You are a collaborative team player that seeks to work in an environment that strives to make, create, and design the best work possible.
• You have 4-6 years of experience as an Account Manager, with a dedicated focus on packaging, and are used to working independently.
• You are used to handling Clients, finance, intensive time plans and budgets.
• You have a natural ability to anticipate, understand and solve issues and challenges before they become critical. You know how to ensure revenue forecasts are accurate and highlight any foreseeable issues.
• You can transform client briefs into clear scopes, time plans and budgets in partnership with your design team.
• You will work closely with our Commercial Director, Senior Account Managers, Client Directors and Creative Directors, but will also work alone on your own projects.
• You have a passion for brand building and creativity as well as thinking with a future forward and strategic mindset in your approach to projects.
• You will work with both Danish and International clients, so “Nordic” and English language skills are important.
In return, we can promise that you will work at an agency:
• With a committed Bold team that, across competencies, is passionate about brand design.
• Bi-Yearly check-ins to support your career and growth both individually and at Bold.
• Where there is an opportunity to work with both large and small clients.
• Where there is room to be yourself.
• With an unpretentious atmosphere.
• Where everyone’s ideas are equally welcome.
• Where there is a great social commitment – and a fun environment to be in.
• Where lunch, trips out of the house, creative and social events are part of working at Bold.
We do not necessarily expect you to meet all the points – but if you can check some of the boxes then we would love to hear from you.