EGGS Design is looking for a new intern within digital and service design
Professionals and students have everything to learn from each other. In the creative industry, we crave new impulses, young enthusiasm, idealism, and drive. We are looking for students who want to develop further, working in teamwork with experienced designers, and who would like to get hands-on experience working on innovation projects with our clients.
Are you our new intern at EGGS?
We are seeking an intern within design disciplines; digital and service.
Our internship follow the school year where you can work in EGGS for one semester, either the fall semester or the spring semester. We have bi-annual application deadlines:
- April 6th 2021 for the fall semester 2021 internship,
- October 20th 2021 for the spring semester 2022 internship.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- You are a design student of digital or service design.
- As a minimum, you have completed your Bachelor’s degree.
- You are currently a student in a Master’s program.
- You have some professional experience within design.
- You are positive and enthusiastic about design, people and your professional and personal development.
- Your heart beats for creating sustainable change.
At EGGS Design interns are
- Considered equal employees and working alongside our designers on clients projects.
- Introduced to EGGS through a dedicated onboarding program.
- Teamed up with a dedicated mentoring in EGGS that will guide you throughout your work semester.
As an intern, you will
- Work full-time during a semester.
- Work hours are the same as ordinary employees of EGGS.
- Work at a great studio space in the center of Copenhagen.
- Included in all social and development activities.
How to apply
- Academic record.
- Letter of motivation.
- Your portfolio either as a pdf or a link to your site.
We will review the applications shortly after the deadline. Our recruitment team will then be in touch after going through all the applications. Applicants who are the best match for EGGS will be invited to an interview to present their portfolio and motivation. As part of the process, you’ll learn more about our studio here in Copenhagen, the types of projects we get to work with, and EGGS’ overall vision. And since it’s all about people, you will get to meet several of our designers as well!