Møller-Jensen Innovation og Design is looking for an Industrial designer
Møller-Jensen Innovation & Design is a multidisciplinary Innovation and Design studio located in Nyhavn, Copenhagen.
We are a team working with a range of clients from large international organizations to small startups. This diversity in our projects is also reflected in the diversity of skills we would like in our new team member.
Are you an Industrial Design with 3-5 years professional experience, ready to join a team where you participate in a broad range of projects from medical to consumer products, then this might be the opportunity your looking for? We are looking for a new team member with a passion for design and new product development.
We are a ‘hands on’ studio and you will be building prototypes and models. You will be expected to show engagement and enthusiasm and take ownership of tasks and projects. You will also have direct communication with our clients and suppliers.
We also consider sketching by hand a critical communication tool during the design process, whether it’s a visualization of a design idea or a quick sketch to explain a technical detail in front of our clients. We pride ourselves on using state of the art technologies in combination with traditional Scandinavian design processes.
Requirements for the position:
- 3-5 years professional experience
- Experience in new product development processes
- A practical approach. Skills and experience in ‘hands on’ testing of ideas and principles. Fast iterations!!!
- Experience presenting your ideas and visions with clarity and passion
- Hand sketching skills (from quick visualizations to design presentation sketches)
- Advanced 3D CAD skills (ideally SolidWorks)
- Advanced skills with Adobe package
Other skills and experience that will be advantageous:
- Experience in active workshop participation/facilitation
- Experience in UX design and software
- Experience in creating animations and short videos
If you are confident you fit this profile, we are very interested in hearing from you.
Please send us a brief resume outlining why you believe you are suitable for this position (referring to the mentioned requirements), your CV and some examples that showcase your skills and experience.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org