Talented Graphic Designer to join the Walk team
Walk with us – We are hiring
We are on the look for a talented Graphic Designer to join the Walk team. If you are devoted to creating evolving brand experiences and crushing complex communication into engaging visuals, Walk could be your next step.
Walk is at a transitional cross point establishing new corporate clients, and the position as Graphic Designer will be a central role on our new path, where you will be a part of a team working with international brands. You will be a part of evolving and challenging the brand communication for our clients, creating levitating graphic solutions.
The daily work will be from our studio at the dockside of Aarhus, Denmark, and in close collaboration with the entire design team and multidisciplinary external partners.
Why walk with us?
Situated at the dockside of Aarhus we are working with brand development for both national and international clients. We work in a broad field – from establishing the brand strategy, transforming the strategy into a visual identity, and activating the brand on suitable platforms.
“Being a part of Walk is being a part of a team devoted to working methodically with brand development trying to challenge the boundaries of communication.”
The experience we need:
• Minimum of 3 years of agency experience
• Worked with brand development and activation
• Solid results within visual identity and campaigns
• Wide competencies across media
• Experience with brand implementation on web, SoMe to print
• A friendly and open-minded attitude
• The curiosity and ability to capture new trends in graphic design
• Experience working as part of a team and
• Solid English skills and experience working with large corporate clients
• The eagerness to be challenged
• Experience working in the Adobe CC (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
• Plus: Experience working with motion graphics and Adobe AfterEffect
What we offer you:
• To become a part of a unique team of devoted, talented and experienced designers
• Collaborating with national and international brands
• Working with both corporate and cultural clients
• Working within a broad field of brand development — from identity, spatial to campaign and activation
• Friendly and open-minded working atmosphere
• Social events and an inspirational workspace at the dockside of Aarhus.
Contact and deadline:
Please send us your application as soon as possible — at latest at January 15, 2022.
We will invite for interviews until we found the right match.
Send your CV and portfolio to: